Eyewear for All Prescriptions
We offer a wide selection of eyewear for all types of prescriptions. We want your glasses to provide you with the best possible vision, and our experienced team is happy to discuss your options.
No matter your style and budget, you’ll find frames that fit both. It shouldn’t be stressful to shop for eyewear—we’ll help make it easy by walking you through lens options, frame materials, and more. Come on in and shop for your perfect pair of glasses today.Request Appointment
Lens Treatment Types
We offer a variety of lens treatments for all of your lifestyle needs. Some of the lens treatments we provide include:
- Anti-Reflective Coating: This type of treatment is also known as anti-glare coating. It can help to reduce digital eye strain and improve your vision. The coating helps more light pass through the lenses and reach your eyes, instead of bouncing off the eyewear.
- Scratch-Resistant Coating: If you’re concerned about the durability of your lenses, an anti-scratch coating can help prolong their lifespan. People who drop their glasses on the floor and kids who play a little more roughly with their eyewear can benefit from this coating.
- Anti-Fog Coating: When your lenses are cooler than the air temperature in your environment, you might get foggy lenses, impairing your vision temporarily. Avid gym-goers who work out in their glasses might enjoy the reduction in fog.
- Blue Light Blocking: Screen time can lead to digital eye strain as a result of the blue light emitted from devices. Lenses that block blue light can help alleviate discomfort while working on the computer.
- UV Coating: Blocking out the sun’s harmful rays with a UV coating can help prevent cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and other eye diseases. But, you’ll still need sunglasses if you’re spending significant time outdoors.
Eyewear that combines fresh color schemes with modern contemporary designs. Priced to match their quality and durability, Lilly Pultizer eyewear draws from the famous socialites brand, giving wearers a vibrant frame that will leave others talking.
Visit Our Location
We’re conveniently located across from My Dad’s Pizza and Knoll Avenue. Free parking is available in the lot steps from our front door. We look forward to seeing you at your next eye exam!
- 4600 Buffalo Rd.
- Erie, PA 16510
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Closed for lunch from 12:30-1:30